There’s nothing worse than unexpected bills. Want to find a better way to manage your fuel costs? Consider using Bender’s Oil Budget Plan!
Here’s how the program works:
- Your personalized budget payment is set in early August. This amount is based on your annual fuel consumption divided into 10 even payments.
- 10 month Budget period (or 12 months if you prefer). Your monthly budget payment is due by the 20th of each month from August to the following May.
- When deliveries are made, the driver will leave you a ticket indicating the number of gallons, price per gallon, and the total cost of the delivery. This invoice is for your records only. You continue to pay only your monthly budget payment.
- Prompt pay discounts will be credited at the time of delivery, provided all budget payments are up to date.
- 2% APR “Earned Discount” will be paid on all credit balances during the budget period.
Why should I become a budget customer?
- Allows you to better budget & manage your money – One Even Payment each month. No more guesswork and no more unpleasant surprises.
- A discount of 8 cents per gallon delivered will be credited to your account if you are on automatic delivery. A discount of 4 cents per gallon is credited to will call customers.
- No finance charges.
- Automatic fuel delivery – Enjoy the peace of mind that you won’t run out of fuel.
- Budget payments are re-evaluated each February to ensure that there is no over or under payment.
Call our office at (860) 423-6859 to change your account to a Budget Account.